- Museum featured as a must-see while visiting the Shenandoah Valley in the Charleston Gazette-Mail
- Calendar of “Special Saturdays” Activities through April 2016
- 2015 Train Art Contest Photos to Enjoy!!
- Thank You to our “Building Steam!” 2015 Event Sponsors
- Introducing - Grandparents and Seniors Mornings!
Looking for a unique venue for your child's next birthday party? Have a child that loves trains? We have a great party spot for you and your child!
More about Birthday Parties
We are grateful to our wonderful sponsors and their continued support of the museum.
$5000 Level and above– Making the journey possible
- In Memory of Charles E. and Margaret M. Shimp by Mary Elizabeth Oates
- City of Martinsburg
- WV Department of Highways
- North American Railway Foundation
- Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation - Solomon Fine Memorial Fund
$1000 Level – Taking us to new places
- Michael Funk and Alyssa Sloan
- Martinsburg-Berkeley County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation - Frada Fine Berkeley Education Fund
- Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation - Scott and Linda Roach Fund
- Firebrand Media
$500 Level – Giving us a strong foundation
- Scott and Linda Roach
- Bonnie Sitman and Donald E. Briggs
- Dr. John T. Gibson “Patient Friendly Dentistry”
- Alpha Associates, Inc.
- Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation - City National Bank Charitable Fund
- Reid’s Distributor
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC
- Grove & Dall ‘Olio Architects, PLLC
Character Passport Sponsors
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center
- Skinner Law Firm
- HFI Wealth Management
$250 Level – Holding it all together
- Progressive Printing
- ROCS Convenience Stores
- Berkeley County Council
- Jefferson Distributing Company
- James G. Gibson, D.D.S. “Smiles By Design”
- Mr. & Mrs. Richard Klein
Become a sponsor
Looking for a worthy endeavor to support? Become a sponsor and add your name to the list of sponsors above.